Construction Finance/Home Improvement Loans
A Construction Loan is specifically designed for people building a house or for serious structural renovations. It’s a progress based loan, where instead of receiving the full loan at once, amounts are received at specific points throughout stages of the construction process. The good thing about this is that you only pay interest on the amount that you have drawn. This means that you don’t begin making full repayments until your houses is complete. You can pay interest-only throughout the build.
Debtor/Invoice Finance is a short-term cash flow arrangement. It provides access to fund based on the strength of your debtor ledger.
This is how it works:
- You sell your uncollected invoices to the bank
- The bank will make up to 80% of the eligible invoice value available within one business day
- You access the funds as you need
- Your loan is reduced as debtors pay into your account
- The bank provides you with more funding when you submit new invoices.
Debtor and Invoice Finance may be suitable for your business if you:
- Offer payment terms to your business customers
- Experience seasonal and day-to-day fluctuations in cash flow
- Turnover in excess of $2M of good and services
- Offer trade payment terms of between 30 and 60 days.
Vehicle Finance is a smart tool to help your business run at its best. It allows you to keep capital in your business.
There a number of options available to assist you in financing your next motor vehicle:
- Finance Lease. The Bank/Financier owns the equipment and leases it to you, with the option to refinance and purchase it outright.
- Hire Purchase. The Bank buys the equipment and your business pays for the asset in instalments. After the final payment, you own it.
- Business Vehicle Loan. You own the vehicle and the bank provides full or partial funding, taking a mortgage over it until the end of the loan.